Health issues, including emergency help and medical services.
Programs for those who qualify.
- Affordable Care Act
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims - Spanish
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Consumer Protection
- Dental Service - emergency help for adults
- "Doing Things for You" - Spotlight Series newsletter
- Health Program - primary non-emergency healthcare
- Healthcare for the Homeless Program
- Justice Coordination
- Veterans Services
- Dental Health Clinic
- Environmental Health and Preparedness Division
- Healthy Start / Healthy Families
- Immunization / Shots / Foreign Travel
- Pinellas County Alerts
- 2-1-1 Pinellas - Connects individuals, families, and employees to information about critical health and human services available in their community for every day needs and in times of crisis.
- Car Seat Program - Register for Child Passenger Safety classes offered at All Children's Hospital.
- Community Action Stops Abuse (CASA)
South County Domestic Violence Center
24-hour access line: (727) 895-4912
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Find the Fun! -
Actively fun ideas to get healthy
- Florida Clean Air Act
- The Haven of Religious Community Services (RCS)
North County Domestic Violence Center
24-hour access line: (727) 442-4128
- Mosquito Control
- Resource Guide for the Homeless
- Safe Kids Coalition - Injury Prevention Tips for Kids
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.