Permits / Codes / Fees
Apply for building permits in unincorporated county neighborhoods, tree removal, and review county codes.
For Unincorporated Residents:
- Air Permits
- Animal Services Code Enforcement
- Asbestos Requirements
- Building Inspections / Permits-No Permits
- Building Plan Review - Commercial / Residential
- Code Enforcement - trash, high lawns, etc.
- Drainage Requirements
- Docks / Dredge and Fill Permitting
- Total list of fees in Pinellas County
- Industrial Pretreatment Program (including Pinellas Park)
- Occupational Licenses - no longer needed
- Tree Removal / Landscaping
If you live in a city, contact your city directly for tree and shrub regulations.
- Site Plan Development
- Swimming Pools
- Zoning and Land Use
- Zoning and Future Land Use - Maps
For All County Residents:
- Beach and Boat Ramp Parking Permit
- Pinellas County Waterways Code
- Building Departments in Pinellas County
- Commercial Grease Management
- Emergency Beach Access Permits
- Mangrove Trimming / Regulations
- Pain Management Clinic Permitting
Report a Complaint or Problem:
- Air Quality
- Code Enforcement
- Drainage Issues
- Surface Water Quality - ponds, creeks, etc.
- Water-Related Issues
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.
Use the online permitting form, contractors only here.
Report An Issue
Review your city's website for additional codes. more>