Please help us keep Pinellas County Parks safe, clean and fun for all to enjoy. Most county parks provide parking, restroom facilities and drinking fountains. Some neighborhood and beach access parks do not have restroom facilities.
- Parks are open daily from 7 a.m. until sunset. Daily closing time is posted at the entrance to the parks.
- Various forms of wildlife live in our parks. They are protected and may not be hunted, harassed or fed.
- Removal of live animals from the beach (sea turtles, sand dollars, conchs, starfish, fiddler crabs, etc.) is prohibited.
- It is illegal to remove, damage or destroy plants.
- Intoxicants are prohibited in all parks.
- Fishing licenses - check for required license. Each park has its own rules on if or where to fish.
- No parking on the grass
- Parks and Conservation Resources administration must give pre-approval for the placement/location of the geocache.
- Fort De Soto Campground rules and information
- For complete park rules see County Ordinance Chapter 90
Dogs in County parks:
- Service dogs are welcome in county parks and must be on a leash.
- Pet dogs are welcome in county parks and must be on a leash, but are not allowed on boardwalks and observation towers.
- All owners are required to clean up after pets.
- Pinellas County has 7 dog parks. Please follow all dog park rules.