Parks & Preserves
Pinellas Trail Community Conversation
Please join us an Interactive Zoom Webinar with Pinellas County and our valued partners on Tuesday, Sept. 28, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. We’ll have multiple brief presentations followed by a question-and-answer session.
To access the webinar by computer, mobile device or phone, register to attend.
Elevated Boardwalk at John Chesnut Park
A portion of the elevated boardwalk at John Chesnut Park is blocked off for wildlife nesting.
The Parks and Conservation Resources Department maintains more than 20,000 acres of parks and preserves. Picnic shelters, camping, playgrounds, boat ramps and trails are among the many amenities enjoyed by our residents and visitors.
- Camping Reservations: Fort De Soto / Shell Key
- Boat Ramp & Beach Parking Permits
- Beaches & Beach Access
- Calendar for all Parks
- County Dog Parks
- Fort De Soto Park Brochure & Map
- Greenways Parks / Trail Locations
- Marina/Boat Ramps/Permits
- Managed Areas
- Parks Brochure
- Park Rules
- Pinellas Trail Guide and Closures
- Private & Special Events Information
- Volunteer in Parks and Preserves
Park Projects for Public Input
Botanical & Historic Parks:
For more information or questions: