Parks & Preserves
Brook Creek Preserve partially reopens. Hiking Trails affected by fire will remain closed until further notice.
The Parks and Conservation Resources Department maintains more than 20,000 acres of parks and preserves. Picnic shelters, camping, playgrounds, boat ramps and trails are among the many amenities enjoyed by our residents and visitors.
- Camping Reservations: Fort De Soto / Shell Key
- Boat Ramp & Beach Parking Permits
- Beaches & Beach Access
- Calendar for all Parks
- County Dog Parks
- Fort De Soto Park Brochure & Map
- Greenways Parks / Trail Locations
- Marina/Boat Ramps/Permits
- Managed Areas
- Parks Brochure
- Park Rules
- Pinellas Trail Guide and Closures
- Private & Special Events Information
- Volunteer in Parks and Preserves
Botanical & Historic Parks:
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.