Creating solutions for a stronger community
by serving those most in
need since 1955.
- Affordable Healthcare Act - Navigators can help
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Dental Services - emergency help for adults
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for Seniors
- Family Housing Assistance Program
- Medical Home - primary, non-emergency health care
In the News:
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- Child Safety
- Utilities Financial Assistance
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center - 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information and referrals on local health and human services.
- Florida Housing Search - find affordable housing by visiting or calling the bilingual call center at (877) 428-8844 from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday.
- Florida Area Agency on Aging - access community resources available to seniors (800) 963-5337.
Videos: more >
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.