Pinellas County Human Services has been creating solutions for a stronger community by serving those most in need since 1955. With a network of over 105 partner agencies and managing 190 plus contracts and grants, Human Services helps Pinellas County residents obtain access to medical care, emergency financial assistance, help connect to county judicial resources, optimize benefits for Veterans and Dependents, investigate consumer complaints, and help those who are experiencing homelessness.
- Affordable Care Act
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability
Claims / En Español
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Consumer Protection
- Dental Services - emergency help for adults
- Emergency Financial Assistance / En Español
- Family Housing Assistance Program
- Hurricane Planning & Evacuation Information for Homeless Citizens / En Español
- Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Health Program - primary non-emergency healthcare
- Medical Home - a place to receive continuous care
- Justice Coordination
- Senior Connections - helping you connect with what is important to you
|"Doing Things for You"
Opening a Can of Worms - Pinellas County Consumer Protection assists a Pinellas County citizen that fell prey to an unlicensed contractor...
"Doing Things for You" Spotlight Series:
- Welcome Home - Issue #1
- #ODNOMORE - Issue #2
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors - Issue #3
- A New Lease on Life - Issue #4
- A Safe Place to Heal - Issue #5
- Solar Panel Solicitation - Issue #6
- Construction Contractors - Issue #8
- #ODNOMORE - Issue #9
- Homeowner's Piece of Mind - Issue #10
- Final Agreement - Issue #11
- Payback Long Overdue - Issue #12
- Opening a Can of Worms - Issue #13
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- All-Hazard Guide / En Español
- Approved Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Locator Map (enter your address)
- Child Safety
- Prescription Discount Card
- Resource Guide for the Homeless
- Utilities Financial Assistance
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center - 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information and referrals on local health and human services.
- Florida Area Agency on Aging - access community resources available to seniors (800) 963-5337.