Omada for Cigna Program
Omada for Cigna Diabetes Prevention Program is a personalized online health program from Cigna to prevent diabetes and heart disease.
The program combines data-powered human coaching, a digital scale, and a curriculum tailored to your specific circumstances to help you build healthy habits that last, all at no additional cost to you.
- Do what works for you:
Find healthy habits and routines that work for you.
- 24/7 access to support:
From weekly lessons to online community, get all the tools you need to face any challenge head-on.
- You decide what ‘healthy’ means:
Try new things you actually enjoy, rather than avoiding foods you “can’t eat” or things you “shouldn’t do.”
- Easy tracking:
Track your progress with ease using smart health devices including a wireless scale that automatically syncs to your mobile device
What does the Omada program provide?
- A plan built around you
- Dedicated health coach
- Wireless smart scale
- Interactive weekly lessons
How much does Omada cost?
There is no cost if you or an adult dependent are accepted into the Omada program.
What are the criteria to participate?
Omada is open to employees and adult dependents on the County medical plan who possess certain markers and risk factors for diabetes including, but not limited to, elevated body mass index (BMI), triglycerides, cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar.
How can I find out if I qualify?
- Visit OmadaHealth.com/PinellasCounty and click the Am I eligible? button.
- Complete the online questionnaire which will determine if you meet the
clinical enrollment criteria to participate.
- IMPORTANT: Please use your personal email address and not your work email.
Who is not eligible for Omada?
You are not eligible if:
- You do not meet the criteria above.
- You have a diabetes diagnosis (Type 1 or Type 2).
- You are pregnant (you will be eligible as of 4 weeks postpartum).
- You had a serious health condition within the last 12 months such as an eating disorder, heart attack, bypass surgery, or dialysis.
How will I know if I am accepted?
- After completing the application, you will receive an email from email@example.com within 2 business days
saying whether you've been accepted. If accepted, the email will provide instructions to set up your Omada account online.
- If you don't see the email, please check your personal email inbox and spam folder for emails from the omadahealth.com domain.
Can I earn Incentives Program rewards for participating?
Yes. You can earn Wellness Incentive Program rewards of 12,500 points or $50 if you complete at least 9 weeks.
What if I have more questions?
Contact the Wellness Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or (727) 464-3367, option 1.
Return to top