ULearnIT is an online learning portal that delivers self-paced options. All permanent Unified Personnel System employees have access to ULearnIT.
This is your opportunity to use technology to drive learning, fill skill gaps, or sharpen skills with thousands of online materials available at your fingertips 24/7. Access over 40,000 resources including quick-help videos (3 to 6 minutes), video module courses, books and book summaries. See a list of featured resources below.
- Technical support: Contact Skillsoft 24/7 at (866) 754-5435 or by email.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call (727) 464-3796.
ULearnIT provides many valuable resources relevant to COVID-19. Log in to ULearnIT and select Leading in a Crisis from the Quick Links or type Crisis in the search box. Also view the featured resources below since many are relevant to the pandemic.
Based on employees' needs and requests, we assembled a list of featured ULearnIT resources. Check back regularly as we add more each week. Items are arranged alphabetically by topic.
Becoming an Inspirational Leader -
When you strive to inspire others through your leadership, you create a community with shared vision. Learn characteristics of, and the role of clear, credible and persuasive messages in inspirational leadership.
- Becoming Your Own Best Boss - Are you your own best boss? Learn how self-empowerment will enhance your performance.
- Being a Fair and Caring Manager - As a manager you will encounter many personalities, emotions and practices. Learn how to be fair and caring when managing others.
- Establishing Self-confidence for Life - Learn how to perform a personal analysis of your current self-confidence levels, so you know which areas to further develop and strengthen.
- Ethics and Project Management - Do it right, on time and under budget, while staying ethical. Learn established standards of ethics within the project management community.
- Gauging Your Leadership Performance - In a world of fast paced change, self-assessment is critical. Discover techniques to carry out self-assessment and create a leadership development plan.
Influencing through Positive Leadership -
Positive leadership is influential when it comes to accomplishing team and organizational goals. Practice methods for influencing effectively and ethically.
- Leading by Motivating - Motivation drives people to take action. Learn why motivation leadership strategies are important and encourage team motivation.
- Leading through Inspiration - People are inspired when they trust their leaders. Learn about the role of clear, credible, and persuasive messages in providing inspiration.
- Resolving Workplace Conflict - Workplace conflict is sadly inevitable, and resolving it is a necessary skill. Learn management strategies, methods for handling difficult people, and staying on track when difficulties arise.
- Taking Action to Empower Employees - Successful business leaders empower their employees. Discover steps for empowering employees to reach their full potential, boost job satisfaction and organizational success.
Taking the Lead with Workplace Motivation and Engagement -
Motivation and engagement in the workplace: the best leaders have it! Recognize the techniques that promote both self-motivation and self-engagement.
- Aligning Goals and Priorities to Manage Time - Too much to do and too little time? Learn ways to manage your schedule and set meaningful goals.
- Beating Procrastination by Boasting Your Creativity and Drive - Original ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are necessary from time to time, but the pressure to do so can block efficient time management. Find out how some procrastination could actually help with creativity.
- Developing a Growth Mind-set - Fixed vs. growth: the two basic mindsets that shape our lives. People with growth mindsets achieve higher levels of productivity. Learn more today.
- Make the Time You Need: Get Organized - Stress and potential mistakes can happen when your time isn’t organized. Discover schedule management to boost productivity and make your time count.
- Maximize Your Productivity by Managing Time and Tasks - Want to make the most of the 24 hours we get each day? Learn how some people achieve more happiness, productivity and success in the same amount of time as everyone else!
- Planning Meetings Fit for Purpose - Are most of your meetings a waste of time? If so, discover a process for creating an effective agenda, establishing a clear purpose, determining who should participate, and how to start on the right note.
- Procrastination: Admitting it is the First Step - Completing tasks: Some do it immediately while others tend to procrastinate. Discover why you put off what you need to do and learn how to improve focus and increase self-motivation.
- Running Meetings in Better Directions - Meetings have a reputation for being time-wasters, but remain one of the most effective tools for making decisions. Learn how to ensure maximum participation and buy-in.
- The Art of Staying Focused - Is focusing at work difficult for you right now? What if you could learn how to regain your focus and stay on top of your schedule?
- Using E-mail Effectively - Sharpen your e-mail skills to boost productivity and stop feeling overwhelmed
Return to top