Pinellas County's Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of well-being for our employees and their families. The program includes four pillars (aspects) of wellness: physical, emotional, social and financial.
We value your feedback! Please complete a brief Customer Satisfaction Survey.
All documents in PDF format.
Hurricane Closures & Cancellations
- The Wellness Center is closed and will reopen on Monday, October 3.
- All fitness classes, wellness events and webinars are canceled this week.
News & Events
- Free Onsite Vaccination Clinics: Flu Shots and More - We're making it easy for you to get your flu shot or other vaccines (shingles, pneumonia, etc.).
- Biometric Screening Information Sessions - Register now for a 30-minute virtual information session to learn about the new process.
- Upcoming Wellness Classes - Register now for Building Resilience to Manage Stress series.
- Wellness Incentive Program - Participate in well-being activities to improve health and earn rewards up to 50,000 points or $200 cash.
- Wellness Classes - Discover a wide variety of well-being topics. From finances to sleep to cooking, there’s something for everyone!
- Group Fitness Classes – Pre-register for Core & Balance, Solely Strength, Spin, Urban Line Dancing, Walk & Talk, Yoga, and Step 'n' Sculpt.
- Omada for Cigna Diabetes Prevention Program - Find out if you or your dependents are eligible for this unique lifestyle program.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- Blood Donation - View upcoming events.
Weekly Break Times
- Meditation Mondays - Join us on Mondays with a 15-minute guided live meditation at 9 a.m. or 3 p.m.
- Brain Break: Decompress to Stress Less - Join us on Wednesdays from 2:30 to 2:45 to decompress with word games, trivia, stretching and more.
- Friday Stretch Break - Join us on Fridays from 10:00 to 10:15 a.m. to take a quick stretch wherever you are.
- To Your Health Newsletter - Get the latest on new classes and activities, plus articles on nutrition, exercise and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Center - Free gym membership, open 24/7.
- Wellness Resources - Find over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
- Gym Discounts - Access discounts at local gyms.
- On-Demand Workout Videos - Nicki's Move More series includes strength, core and yoga classes.
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available.
- Flu Shots - View FAQs on flu shots.
(727) 464-3367, option 1
2022 Wellness Incentive Program
Cigna Diabetes Prevention Program