Coronavirus (COVID-19) for County Employees
Pinellas County Human Resources continues to monitor the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), work closely with County agencies to remain prepared and ensure employees are informed.
Human Resources staff is available by email, phone, online meetings, video conferencing and by appointment. Please contact us at (727) 464-3367 or email AskHR@pinellascounty.org for assistance.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Face Coverings - The Appointing Authorities determined that face coverings are strongly encouraged but no longer required to be worn in the public and common spaces inside County government buildings.
- Vaccination - All Florida residents 16 and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations. Minors as young as 12 are now eligible for the Pfizer vaccine. See Pinellas County vaccine information.
UnitedHealthcare covers COVID-19 testing in full at no cost to you, provided the test is ordered by a doctor or health care professional and FDA-approved (more info). If you have taken a COVID-19 test due to exposure or symptoms, stay at home until you have the results.
Resume Office Operations
Emergency Leave Time (Families First Act)
Unused Emergency Paid Sick Leave hours rolled over to become annual leave hours for eligible employees as of January 3, 2021.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health
Stress Busters and Well-being
- ULearnIT - Online learning portal for permanent Pinellas County employees. Log in to ULearnIT and select Leading in a Crisis from the Quick Links or type Crisis in the search box.
- Microsoft Office and Windows 10 Resources - Access reference guides for Microsoft Office programs including Teams.
Working Remotely from Home
Return to top