Coronavirus (COVID-19) for County Employees
Pinellas County Human Resources continues to monitor the situation regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), work closely with County agencies to remain prepared and ensure employees are informed.
Human Resources staff is available by email, phone, online meetings, video conferencing and by appointment. Please contact us at (727) 464-3367 or email AskHR@pinellascounty.org for assistance.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Vaccination - The CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible. Those aged 12 and over are eligible. See Pinellas County vaccination sites.
- Face covering - Employees are expected to follow CDC guidelines for pandemic safety. The CDC now recommends (not required) that all individuals — including those who are fully vaccinated — wear a face covering in public indoor settings in areas of high transmission, which includes Tampa Bay.
- COVID-19: Return to School Webinar – Register for a webinar on August 6 or 10 for strategies to reduce the stress of returning to school.
UnitedHealthcare covers COVID-19 testing in full at no cost to you, provided the test is ordered by a doctor or health care professional and FDA-approved (more info). If you have taken a COVID-19 test due to exposure or symptoms, stay at home until you have the results.
Resume Office Operations
Emergency Leave Time (Families First Act)
Unused Emergency Paid Sick Leave hours rolled over to become annual leave hours for eligible employees as of January 3, 2021.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health
Stress Busters and Well-being
- ULearnIT - Online learning portal for permanent Pinellas County employees. Log in to ULearnIT and select Leading in a Crisis from the Quick Links or type Crisis in the search box.
- Microsoft Office and Windows 10 Resources - Access reference guides for Microsoft Office programs including Teams.
Working Remotely from Home
Return to top