Pinellas County Government Career Fair
January 18, 2022
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
EpiCenter at St. Petersburg College
13805 58th Street North
Clearwater, FL 33760 (Google Map)
No registration needed; just come!
Seeking top talent
- Come talk with Pinellas County Government hiring managers about current and future full-time, internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Learn about our outstanding health and retirement benefits package and how to join our team of 3,100 employees.
- Help our managers meet the person behind the resume and find outstanding new talent.
- Bring copies of your resume to share with various hiring teams.
- Onsite interviews will be offered for some positions.
- Veterans are encouraged to attend and bring their DD-214 or appropriate veteran’s preference documentation.
Meet hiring managers
Hiring managers and Human Resources teams will be on hand from various County areas including:
- 911 Telecommunications
- Animal Control
- Call Center
- Court Professionals
- Customer Service
- Field and Craft Work
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Public Works
- Records Management
- Tax Collection
- and much more
Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office and Career Source Pinellas will also be in attendance.
Spread the word
- Share this link www.pinellascounty.org/hr/career-fair with your friends, family, and anyone who would make a good addition to our team.
- Follow Pinellas County careers and forward posts about the Career Fair to others in your network: