Quest Lab Cheat Sheet
Employees who complete an annual biometric screening and Rally health survey earn a preferred health plan premium which will save $500 in the upcoming year. The most convenient way to complete your biometric screening is to make an online appointment directly through Rally/Quest. Here’s a quick summary.
All documents are in PDF format.
IMPORTANT: Do not make an appointment through the regular Quest website or just show up at a Quest lab.
To save $500 in 2022, complete your biometric screening at a
Quest Diagnostics Lab by December 31, 2021.
Log into UnitedHealthcare at myUHC.com (Chrome browser is recommended). Scroll down to select Rally from the Quick Links.
- When you log in to Rally for the first time in 2021, the survey may appear immediately. To bypass the survey and continue to the next screen, click the Rally logo in the top left corner.
- Click the Rewards tab, scroll to Complete a Biometric Screening and click View Dashboard and Register Now.
- You’ll be redirected to the Quest website to register and schedule your appointment.
- Results will be mailed and posted on the Rally/Quest website.
Rally Health Survey
- Log into UnitedHealthcare at myUHC.com. Scroll down to select Rally from the Quick Links.
When you log into Rally for the first time in 2021, the survey may appear immediately. If you don’t see it, scroll down to Quick Links, select My Profile and Health Profile.
- Complete the survey. Your biometric screening data will be auto-filled from your lab visit, but you need to answer the other questions.
Return to top