Physician Results Form Cheat Sheet
Employees who complete an annual biometric screening and Rally health survey earn a preferred health plan premium which will save $500 in the upcoming year.
Use the Physician Results Form for your biometric screening if you prefer to:
- Get lab work that’s ordered by your doctor which may include additional tests not required for a biometric screening (such as thyroid)
- Use LabCorp or another in-network lab (this requires your doctor to order the labs).
- Go to a convenience care clinic such as CVS or Walgreens.
All documents are in PDF format.
To save $500 in 2022, complete your lab work, get your physician signature on the results form, upload it to Quest, and complete the Rally health survey by December 31, 2021.
Log into UnitedHealthcare at myUHC.com (Chrome browser is recommended). Scroll down to select Rally from the Quick Links.
- When you log in to Rally for the first time in 2021, the survey may appear immediately. To bypass the survey and continue to the next screen, click the Rally logo in the top left corner.
- Click the Rewards tab, scroll to Complete a Biometric Screening and click View Dashboard and Register Now.
- You’ll be redirected to the Quest website to register.
- Select Order Form under Provider/Physician Form.
- Select Download Form and print the Physician Results Form.
- Complete your screening:
- Option 1 - In-network lab such as BayCare or Labcorp:
- Have your doctor order the lab work. Make sure it includes all required items.
- Schedule an appointment at the lab of your choice
- When you receive the results, ask your doctor to complete and sign the form.
- Option 2 - Convenience care clinic such as Walgreens or CVS:
- Ask the pharmacy staff who does the screening to complete and sign the form.
- Submit your form:
- Sign the completed form.
- Return by fax or electronically using the Upload Form button on the Rally/Quest website. You’ll receive results by email and can view them on the Rally/Quest website.
Rally Health Survey
- Log into UnitedHealthcare at myUHC.com. Scroll down to select Rally from the Quick Links.
- When you log into Rally for the first time in 2021, the survey may appear immediately. If you don’t see it, scroll down to Quick Links, select My Profile and Health Profile.
- Complete the survey. Your biometric screening data will be auto-filled from your lab visit, but you need to answer the other questions.
Return to top