Biometric Screening & Health Assessment
Employees who complete an annual biometric screening and health assessment in 2022 earn a preferred medical plan premium which will save $500 in 2023. The goal of these activities is to identify your risk for health issues, such as high blood pressure or diabetes, which may be prevented through early detection and lifestyle changes. All lab work results and assessment responses are confidential.
- The deadline to complete your annual biometric screening and health assessment is December 20, 2022.
- Biometric Screening: Access direct-to-Quest Diagnostics® (Patient Service Center) appointments and physician forms at My.QuestForHealth.com (registration key PinellasCounty22).
- Health Assessment: Take the health assessment in the Wellness section of www.myCigna.com.
How do I qualify for the 2023 preferred premium?
Complete a biometric screening by December 20, 2022 - This screening identifies potential health risks by measuring blood pressure, height, weight, waist circumference, cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, and HgbA1C (optional test which measures your average blood sugar level). Access both screening options through My.QuestForHealth.com and enter PinellasCounty22 as the registration key.
- Option 2 Physician Results Form - Use for non-Quest (in-network labs such as BayCare or Labcorp) lab work ordered by your doctor, or for convenience care clinics (Walgreens, CVS, etc.). Paperwork is required.
||Complete a health assessment by December 20, 2022 - Previously referred to as health survey, the health assessment is an online questionnaire that provides a private health checkup and personalized wellness recommendations. Visit www.myCigna.com and click on Wellness then My Health Assessment.
Who is exempt from completing the biometric screening and health assessment?
The following are exempt from completing the biometric screening and health assessment in 2022:
- Employees whose medical coverage begins on July 1, 2022 or later
- Employees who opt out of the County's medical plan
- Spouses/domestic partners
How can I check whether I completed my biometric screening and/or health assessment this year?
Use the new Biometric Screening & Health Assessment Completion Help Guide to view step-by-step instructions with screenshots from the Cigna website to confirm completion.
What if I got my biometric screening done before the Quest site was available online, or I got lab work done and did not use either option?
You have two choices:
- Visit My.QuestForHealth.com, download the physician form and have your doctor fill it out.
- If you prefer, you could schedule another blood draw using the direct-to-Quest Patient Service Center appointment scheduler.
Do I need to set up a new account on My.QuestForHealth.com if I used the Rally Quest site last year?
Yes. The new site is due to the new partnership with Cigna; therefore, it is necessary to set up a new account using PinellasCounty22 as the registration key. Once you complete the process, you will also be able to access your data from last year.
What if I complete my health assessment before doing my biometric screening?
- You can do so, but it is recommended that you complete the biometric screening first so that the data will auto-fill in the assessment. Also the assessment will provide a more accurate snapshot of your overall health if it includes your current biometric data.
- You can take the assessment as many times as you wish. Cigna recommends doing it twice yearly.
- If you do the assessment first and don’t want to do again after your biometric screening, you will still receive credit for completing both items.
Return to top