We value our employees and believe in rewarding each of you for the contributions you make to the County. An important part of your total compensation is the value of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Deferred Compensation Consultations - Appointments are available for one-on-one virtual consultations with a specialist.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Payment - All employees who provide proof of full vaccination by November 8 will be paid $750. Submit your vaccination card by email, fax to (727) 464-5291 or drop it off in person at the Annex building.
- Additional COVID-19 Paid Leave for New Employees - Some employees who started after April 1, 2020 are eligible for paid leave related to COVID-19 on an as needed basis.
- Biometric Screening & Health Survey - Before you get a biometric screening, learn about the new process. Information sessions are now available.
- FMLA Policy Update - The calculation period changed from a calendar year to a 12-month rolling look-back period as of January 1.
- Wellness News & Events - View upcoming webinars and important updates related to wellness.
2021 Vendor Changes
Benefits Vendor Changes effective Jan. 1, 2021
|Disability and FMLA||
|Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)||
What You Need to Know
- Benefits Package Summary
- Health Plans Comparison & Cost
- Benefits Handbook
- Benefits Enrollment
- Benefits for Permanent and Temporary Employees
- Employee Benefits: What Happens When I Leave?
- Legal Notices
- Behavioral/Mental Health
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
Health and Wellness
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-Tax Payroll Deductions
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, personal days, etc.
- Nurse Liaison- Nurse Amy provides education and counseling to connect members with UnitedHealthcare resources.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.
Over 12,000 items including gift cards (internal link for employees)