Service Area: Unincorporated Pinellas County
Pinellas County Municode: Chapter 154 -
Site Development and Platting: Information on site development, platting, and other engineering requirements.
- Fee Schedules
- Site Plan Pre-application Meeting Request Form
- Site Plan Review Listing - Listing of site plan name, A/P/D number, approval date, review type, site status, use, engineer, etc.
- Site Plan Review Application - Requests basic project information such as project name, name, address, phone number of project representative.
- Site Plan Check List - Identifies the minimum requirement for information necessary for review of a site plan.
Platting is required for the following conditions:
- Land which is intended to be subdivided into two or more lots is required to be platted prior to sale of any interest in the land.
- Land which is being developed in such a manner that it is apparent from the documents submitted, that subdivision of the land for sale will result.
- Subdivision - Sample - Instructions and samples related to bonds, including completion and maintenance bonds.