Service Area / Map: Unicorporated Pinellas County
- Central Permit Form (CPF)
- The CPF is the multipurpose form that is used to link and track all information pertaining to Building permits, Site Development permits, Habitat permits, Utility permits, Right-of-Way use permits and Zoning Clearances.
- Tree count requirement, appropriate landscaping, and tree list.
- Right of Way Utilization Permit
- Construction, installation, and maintenance of facilities in the Public Right of Way.
- Docks, Dredge & Fill Projects
- Docks and dredge and fill projects in both the unincorporated areas of Pinellas County as well as within municipal limits. The types of projects which require permits from Water and Navigation include private single family docks, multi-use docks, commercial docks, marinas, seawalls, riprap, tie poles, and all dredging or filling within the Waters of the County.
- Risk Letter Sample
- Short Term Vacation Rentals
- Application for Site Plan Review
- Site Plan Pre-Application Meeting
- Site Plan Check List
- Zoning Certification Letter: Simple
- Zoning Certification Letter: Detailed
- Affidavit for Accessory Dwelling Units