Down Payment Assistance Program temporarily suspended at
5:00 P.M. Friday, March 26, 2021
Thank you for your interest in the Down Payment Assistance Program. Unfortunately, Pinellas County must temporarily suspend the program beginning at 5:00 P.M., Friday, March 26, 2021. All complete existing and new applications submitted in Neighborly by 5:00 P.M., Friday, March 26, 2021 will be processed. An update will be posted once the program re-opens.
Looking for a new home and need help with down payment and closing costs?
- Pinellas County’s Down Payment Assistance Program may help turn the dream of homeownership into a reality.
- Homebuyers interested in applying for downpayment assistance must go through their first mortgage lender.
- The Downpayment Assistance Program offers up to $40,000 in an interest free, deferred loan. The following criteria apply*:
- Home purchased must be the applicant's primary residence;
- Maximum purchase price is $210,000; and,
- Purchasers must be income eligible.
* Other eligibility criteria may apply.
Current Income Limits UPDATED
Learn the ABC’s of homeownership and be an informed buyer at a Homebuyer Class.
Check the class schedule for times and convenient locations.
You can also contact our staff for additional assistance. We will be delighted to help you achieve your dream of homeownership.