Have questions? Contact us at (727) 464-3888.
- Create an Account
- Licensed Contractors:
- Link a License to your Existing Account
- Upload a Verification Document - Types of Documents to Upload
- Staff will verify the ID documentation and will send an email that your account is active, a process that takes approximately one business day. At that point, you may begin creating Express Permits in the system.
- Add a Delegate to a Licensed Contractors Account
- Apply for a Permit
- Check Building Permit Status for Residents without a Contractor’s License
- Pay a Fee
- Permitting Guide
- Make Revisions to an Existing Record
- Schedule an Inspection
- Window/Door Replacement and/or Impact Shutter Permit Form
- Windows and Doors Opening Protection Exception Form
Consumer Protection Licenses
If you already have an existing license issued by Consumer Protection, please register for a new account in our system. Once registered, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Organization name
- Organization address
- Most recent license number
Once our office verifies your information, we will contact you with the remaining steps needed to continue your renewal application. Please do not submit an application for renewal until someone from our office has contacted you. Thank you. If you have any questions, please contact us at (727) 464-6200.