Pinellas County Government Internships (Non-Paid)
Would you like to gain job experience and build your resume while creating important connections to professionals in your field? Interning with Pinellas County Government yields many personal benefits while you make a positive difference in your community.
Who can apply?
High school and college students currently enrolled, in good standing, in an educational program that has a formal academic student internship component may apply for internships.
What internships are available?
Pinellas County Government offers opportunities in a variety of fields.
Current opportunities are listed below (alphabetical by site location):
How do I get started?
- Complete a quick internship application. If no internships are currently available in your field, we will share your application with relevant departments.
- Contact Pinellas County Volunteer Services at (727) 464-8477 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pass all required pre-internship screenings.
- Sign agreements to follow County rules, policies, and procedures.
- Get connected with your assigned department and review the rules, policies, and procedures specific to your new departmental duties.