Pinellas County Veteran Services is an important link in helping residents understand and obtain important government services. This program helps Pinellas County veterans and their families receive better access to services. There is no fee or cost for submitting an application for VA benefits. Our services are also free of charge.
We appreciate veterans and their service to our country. You will always be treated with courtesy and compassion at our office. We are committed to providing you with a clear, complete and accurate explanation of the process of applying for veterans benefits and services.
In the News:
You qualify to use our services if you are a:
- Veteran / Veteran’s dependent
- Surviving spouse or child
- Reservist or National Guard member
- Active duty service member
We will be glad to help you understand these benefits and apply for programs and services.
- Compensation and Pension
- Education Benefits
- Funeral Benefits
- Health Care
- Home Loans
- Life Insurance
- Survivor Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Services
We offer expert guidance and help in:
- Understanding services and programs
- Developing and presenting claims
- Filing claims
- Appealing claims
- Help in obtaining documents
- Discharge papers
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce certificate
- Death certificate
- Medical records
- Call to make an appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Veterans Services Brochure
- For specific information about veteran’s benefits, you may call (800) 827-1000 or visit the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs (www.va.gov).
- Veteran’s Tax Exemptions for Pinellas County Real Estate - for honorably discharged veterans and surviving spouses of honorably discharged veterans who have a disability (or partial disability) from their time in service. Property Appraiser: (727) 464-3294.
- Battlefield Cross Memorial
In the News:
- For 2016, the Rays will offer all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans two free tickets for all Monday home games and additional bonus dates throughout the regular season.
- Pinellas County honors our fallen heroes
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.