Pinellas County Utilities now offers a convenient option that allows customers to select their own billing due date. For example, if you prefer to pay your utility bill on the 15th of the month instead of the date assigned, you can change the due date.
There are several ways to change your utility billing due date:
- Go to Utilities My eAccount.
- Complete the online application form.
- Call Customer Service at (727) 464-4000.
For more information, see the FAQs below.
Fixed Due Date FAQs
- What is a Fixed Due Date?
A Fixed Due Date is an option which allows customers to choose a bill due date which is different than the bill due date assigned by Pinellas County Utilities.
- How do I sign up for a Fixed Due Date?
You can sign up for a Fixed Due Date through Utilities My eAccount, by completing an online application, or by contacting a Customer Service Representative at (727) 464-4000.
- Can I choose any day of the month?
You can choose a Fixed Due Date between days 1 and 28 of the month.
- Will choosing a new due date change the date my meter is read?
No. Changing the due date to a Fixed Due Date will not change the meter read schedule.
- Once I choose a Fixed Due Date, when does it become effective?
The Fixed Due Date will apply to the first bill that occurs after the Fixed Due Date is chosen. The Fixed Due Date does not apply retroactively to previous or existing bills.
- Can I request a deferral if I am unable to pay the bill by my Fixed Due Date?
No. We do not allow for a deferral when a Fixed Due Date has been chosen.
- Can I change the Fixed Due Date at anytime?
Once the account bills using the Fixed Due Date, the Fixed Due Date becomes the due date for that bill. The due date on the open bill cannot be changed. Further changes to the Fixed Due Date will occur on future bills. However, changing the Fixed Due Date, reverting back to the original due date, or frequently amending the Fixed Due Date may result in multiple bills falling within a 28 day period.