Pinellas County Utilities uses state-of-the-art equipment to accurately read your water meter and to calculate your bill. If you have concerns about your bill, there are some simple steps you can follow:
- Click on the graphic below for a pdf version or your water utility bill.
- If your bill is higher than normal, view the High Bill Check Sheet.
- Learn how to save water with our conservation publications:
- Leak Detector Guide
- Indoor Water Saver's Guide
- Outdoor Water Saver's Guide
- For more information, call Pinellas County Utilities Customer Service at (727) 464-4000.