Check back often for new contests. Congratulations to the winners!
TRASHY FASHION SHOW CONTEST (LARGO)
- Congratulations to the 2012 Trashy Fashion Show winners.
- The contest was provided by the City of Largo.
- Contestants designed "trashy fashion" clothing made from at least 75% recycled materials.
RECYCLE REGATTA BOAT RACE
- Thank you to the participants of the 2012 Recycle Regatta Boat Race!
- The race was sponsored by Keep Pinellas Beautiful.
- Trophies were awarded to the winners.
- More information:
ENERGY CONSERVATION T-SHIRT CONTEST
- Congratulations to the winners! View 2011 Energy Conservation Contest winners' artwork.
- Over 980 elementary school students submitted t-shirt designs related to saving energy at home.
- The contest was provided by Pinellas County Extension through the Pinellas Energy Efficiency Project funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy. View contest information.
- Winners—and their teachers—were awarded t-shirts printed with their design.