Pinellas County attempts to provide speakers knowledgeable in more than 120 topics of interest.
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Consumer Awareness
- Developing Our Community
- Election Information
- Emergency Hurricane Preparedness
- Envisioning the Future
- Environmental Information
- Human Services
- Property Taxes
- Roads, Highways, and Vehicles
- Tourism / Visitors Bureau
- Veterans Services
- Additional Speakers
The following guidelines apply to organizations/agencies requesting speakers:
- All requests must be received three weeks in advance of a scheduled meeting, conference or event to ensure appropriate time for scheduling
- A host representative should be in attendance for the presentation duration.
- Please contact the speaker a week prior to the presentation date for final confirmation of time, date, audio-visual needs, audience numbers, etc.
- No request will be considered as confirmed without the submission of a completed Speaker Request Form and confirmation provided by Speakers Bureau staff.
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.