Free Countywide Paper Shredding Event for Pinellas County residents on Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at 3095 114th Ave. N., St. Petersburg. Information can be found here.
Why Recycle? - It is vital to recycle and reduce waste in Pinellas County because we have only one active disposal facility. Did you know that over 75% of the trash in Pinellas County could be recycled? Recycling programs, along with waste reduction and waste diversion programs, help conserve landfill space and resources to ensure a sustainable future. Contact us for questions about recycling information.
- General Recycling Information / Recycling Directory
- Electronics and Chemical Recycling
- Mobile Collection Option / Schedule an Event
- Tampa Bay Recycles! - Together We Can Make Tampa Bay the Top Recycling Region in Florida
Additional Recycling Programs:
- Artificial Reefs
- Beach & Park Recycling Program
- School Paper Recycling
- Yard Waste Recycling and Free Mulch
Pinellas County Solid Waste works hard to educate the community about conserving our precious natural resources. We offer tours, publications, and speakers to promote recycling and waste reduction. Our Educational Resources is popular with teachers, parents and children. Packed with songs, puzzles and activities, it makes learning about recycling fun! We also offer free resources to help students learn about conservation.