Mobile Collection Events and the Haz-to-Go Truck are convenient ways to safely dispose and recycle chemicals and electronics, such as old computers, TVs, paint, fluorescent bulbs, and fertilizer. These events and collection sites are FREE to Pinellas County residents. Staff will remove items from your vehicle. Information For Businesses
Mobile Collection Events:
- To schedule a Haz-to-Go event or obtain more information, call Solid Waste at 464-7500 or email email@example.com.
Mobile Collections and Haz-to-Go:
Quantity Limits per vehicle:
- (6) Televisions (must be whole)
- (20) 1-gallon paint containers
- (5) 5-gallon containers of paint (all empty containers may be put in garbage)
- (5) Computers
- (12) Fluorescent bulbs
- (5) 5-gallon containers of automotive fuel, gasoline or kerosene
- (1) 5-gallon container of automotive fluids & oil
Customers with quantities in excess of the limits above or with electronics stripped of precious metals may be considered a business. Loads will be evaluated upon arrival. Visit For Businesses for more information.
What to Bring:
- Electronics: Cell phones, computer towers/CPUs, drives (e.g. hard drives, CD drives), laptops, monitors, rechargeable batteries (remove from device, place device in garbage), smart phones, tablets, televisions (must be whole).
- Chemicals: Automotive fluids (do not mix), batteries (household or vehicle), cleaners, cooking oil, fertilizers, fluorescent bulbs and other mercury-containing devices, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, kerosene, paint (latex or oil), paint remover, paint thinner, pesticides, pool chemicals, rechargeable batteries (button or vehicle), smoke detectors, solvents, wood preservatives. Note: Alkaline batteries may be put in the garbage.