Disposal Fees and Information:
- Disposal Fee: $37.50 per ton (see below for tire disposal fees)
- Flat Fees*
- The flat fee is not available if modifications have been made to the vehicle (including sidewalls)
- Pickup trucks & vans $10/load
- Passenger vehicles $ 2/load
- Christmas trees only - up to 5 $ 3/load
*All others weigh in and out at $37.50 per ton (see Required Deposit below).
- Tire Fees
- Less than 5 tires charged at above disposal fees
- 5 or more tires weigh in and out at $50.50 per ton (see Required Deposit below)
- Mixed loads containing tires weigh in and out at $50.50 per ton (see Required Deposit below)
- Tires up to 36": accepted whole
- Tires over 36": must be cut into quarters
- Up to 2 tires can be attached to a rim; all others must have rim removed
- No tractor trailer tires
- Special Waste (such as asbestos, sludge, industrial/processed waste, over-sized items, or soil) requires an appointment. Additional tests may be necessary. Call (727) 464-7500.
- Prohibited Items
- No Hazardous waste**
- No gasoline or fuel oil**
- No radioactive waste
- No biological waste
- No infectious waste
- No liquid waste
- No explosives
** Accepted at HEC3 from residents.
For further information on disposal and recycling in Pinellas County, see the A to Z Guide.