- Waste-to-Energy Facility / Scalehouse / Landfill:
3095 114th Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716 - Map & Directions
Customer Service (727) 464-7500
Hours: Open Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on Sundays / Exceptions to holiday hours
- Household Electronics and Chemical Collection Center (HEC₃)
2855 109th Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716 - Directions
Customer Service (727) 464-7500
Hours: Open Monday to Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and
Saturday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on Sundays / county holidays.
- Solid Waste Administration Building & Customer Service Office
Customer Service: (727) 464-7500
Open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays / county holidays.
Contact us for questions on:
- Recycling questions
- Event recycling
- Garbage disposal, hazardous waste, landfill
- Tour requests
- Schedule haz-to-go events
- Mobile collection information
- Cutting waste at work request form and inquiries
- School recycling
- Small quantity generator program information
- For water and sewer service inquiries, call (727) 464-4000.
- To reach the HEC3 facility, follow the directions below. Please be aware that many direction websites and GPS devices provide incorrect driving directions.
- NOTE: To reach the HEC₃facility, MapQuest and Google Map directions are inaccurate. These websites show that the public can reach 109th Ave N from 110th Ave N. This portion of 110th Ave N is closed to the public. In addition the maps do not show 109th Ave N and 28th St N connecting. These streets do connect. (727) 464-7500
- From the South:
Take I-275 North to the Pinellas Park/Gandy exit (Exit 28). Go left at the bottom of the ramp. Go to the first traffic light (Grand Ave.) and make a right. On your right side, you will see a sign (blue sign/white letters) directing you to Pinellas County Solid Waste.
Follow the road around the Gateway Center. It will become 28th St. Approximately one (1) mile up on your left hand side is the entrance to the Household Electronic and Chemical Collection Center (HEC₃). The entrance to the Landfill and Administration Building is the third entrance on your left just north of our Waste-to-Energy facility.
- From the North:
Take U.S. Hwy 19 N. going south, exit Bryan Dairy Rd and go left (east) OR from southbound McMullen Booth Rd. (over the Bayside Bridge after which it turns into 49th St N.) make a left turn onto 118th Ave. N. Continue east to 28th St. N. (28th St. N. is one light past the entrance to I-275). Make a right and go under the overpass. The first entrance on the right is the entrance to the landfill and Administration Building. The third entrance on the right is the entrance to the Household Electronic and Chemical Collection Center (HEC₃).
Note: Bryan Dairy Rd and 118th Ave. N. are the same road but the name changes at 49th St. N.
- From the West:
Take Bryan Dairy Rd. east. Bryan Dairy Rd. has three (3) names: 102nd Ave. N., Bryan Dairy Rd., and 118th Ave. N. Go east on Bryan Dairy Rd. to 28th St. N. Make a right, go under the overpass, then the first entrance on your right is the entrance to the Landfill and Administration Building. The third entrance on your right is the entrance to the Household Electronic and Chemical Collection Center (HEC₃). You may also take Ulmerton Rd. east to 49th St. N., make a right on 49th St. N. and go to 118th Ave. N. Make a left on 118th Ave., and follow the same directions as above.