The project team is interested in your ideas and concerns about the project. Opportunities for community involvement will be provided throughout the study. Visit this site for up-to-date information about upcoming public meetings and for information on past meetings.
A continuous community outreach is integrated into every step of the project to ensure that the corridor residents, businesses, the traveling public and other interested parties have meaningful participation in the process.
- Project Update Meeting - March 29, 2018
City of St. Petersburg staff and stakeholders
- Alternatives Workshop - July 18, 2016
5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., in the
Diffley Hall of the Holy Family Church located at
200 78th Ave. NE in
- Comment Summary
- Comment Summary Graphic
- Fact Sheet
- Comment Form
- Presentation - Presentation - video
- 1 - Board Shift Center
- 2 - Board Shift East
- 3 - Board Shift West
- 4 - San Martin Trail Base 1
- 5 - San Martin Trail Base 2
- 6 - San Martin Trail Base 3
- 7 - Board Renderings 1
- 8 - Board Renderings 2
- 9 - Board Bridge Typical Section
- 10 - Board Typicals Trail Alignment 1
- 11 - Board Typicals Trail Alignment 2
- 12 - Board Typicals Trail Alignment 3
- 13 - Board Evaluation Matrix
- 14 - Board Existing Conditions
- 15 - San Martin Handout
- 16 - San Martin Survey
- Open House Kick-off Meeting - July 14, 2015
- Stakeholder/Small Group Meetings*
To be added to our mailing list, visit the “Contact Us” page on this site and email us your contact information.
*If your group or organization would like the project team to make a presentation at one of your regular meetings, please contact Nancy McKibben, MPA, County Project Manager. Her contact information can be found on the “Contact Us” page of this website.