County Information Desk:
The term unincorporated refers to all property that is not within city limits. Services for unincorporated residents are provided by the county. Some services for incorporated (municipal) residents are also provided by the county.
- Annexation Issues
- Garbage collection:
- Flood Information
- Land Development Code Project
- Lealman Central Area Preliminary Engineering Study
focus of the study is to work with the community to identify ways that we can improve flooding and drainage concerns, as well as the overall quality of water flowing to Joe's Creek.
- Neighborhood Parks
- Online Services: apply/renew, pay, reserve, request, report a complaint, report a problem, feedback or contacts.
- Political Map Boundaries
- SeeClickFix - SeeClickFix allows residents to report problems with pot holes, sidewalks, illegal dumping, mistimed traffic signals, graffiti, etc. with their smart phones or other mobile communications devices.
- Sidewalks - new request / repair
- Utilities Financial Assistance
If you do not live in unincorporated Pinellas County, please see Cities / Municipalities for your local information.
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.
Find information on flood insurance, maps, etc. more>
Ready access to information on social conditions in your community more>