County Information Desk:
- My Neighborhood - provides citizens access information about your property and everything you need to know, including tax district, your location city, local govt. representative, law enforcement, fire stations, voting precinct, schools, shelters, hospitals and more.
- eGIS Data Download
- 911 Active Call Viewer - provides access to current 911 active call activity.
- Aerial Imagery Viewer - contains historic and current aerial imagery for the County.
- Open Data Portal - allows near real-time public access to Pinellas County's Enterprise GIS data.
- Crime Viewer - view crime data reported by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and other municipal police departments.
- Report An Issue - report / view issues / get app
- Unincorporated Areas and Municipalities Map
- Blueways Paddling Trail Guide Map
- Greenways and Trails in Pinellas Map
- County Park Location Maps
- Park Finder -helps citizens locate and obtain information about parks and recreation facilities in their community.
- Flood Map Service Center - up-to-date FEMA Flood Map Information. This application allows you to download DFIRM panels and check flood zone info.
- Know Your Zone - residents locate their Evacuation Zone, obtain the closest hurricane shelters, special needs shelters, accommodations, police department, fire department and jurisdiction.
- Storm Surge - online tool for viewing potential storm surge levels for Pinellas County properties. This application depicts Hurricane Storm Surge and is NOT related to FEMA Flood Zones.
- Current Water Levels - access water quality, hydrology, rainfall and weather data.
- MPO Construction Projects - provides access for citizen's to obtain information on major construction projects, public notices or major scheduled projects.
- Pavement Preservation Program - shows County Pavement Preservation projects as well as Municipal Services Taxing Unit projects.
- Coyote Sightings - Locations of unverified coyote sightings in Pinellas County.
- Manatee Sightings - sightings in Pinellas County waters are reported by the public through use of the Watch Line. These data are displayed on this interactive map.
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.