Conserve water in the landscape and make positive changes in the environmental quality of your yards, neighborhoods and surrounding waterways.
- Extension - Florida Friendly Landscaping Program
- Extension - Lawn and Landscape Care
- Fertilizer & Landscape Information
- Florida Pesticide Licensing, Testing, & CEUs
- Mulch (free)
- Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water and Landscaping Plants
- Urban Agriculture Fact Sheet
- Watering Schedule and Restrictions
- What's in bloom in Pinellas County by season
- Tree Removal/Protection Permit Application:
you live in a city, contact your city directly
for its tree and shrub regulations.
- If you live outside of city limits in unincorporated Pinellas County (check my property) Tree removal almost always requires a permit.
- If you live in a city, contact your city directly for its tree and shrub regulations.
- Habitat Management & Landscaping Code
- Urban Forestry
Parks & Recreation - mowing
- For mowing questions or to report county-owned lands that need attention, call the hot line at (727) 582-MOWS (6697) or send an email.
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.
What's in Bloom?
Fertilizer & Landscape Info