County Information Desk:
Health issues, including emergency help and medical services.
Health and Human Services
Programs for those who qualify.
- Medical Home
A Medical Home is the place for you to receive primary, non-emergency health care.
- Mobile Medical Unit
- Request Assistance with Prescription Medications
- Dental Assistance
- Emergency Energy Assistance for Seniors
- Family Homelessness Prevention Program
- Financial Assistance
Helps residents with documented medical disabilities. Residents work with case managers to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- Veterans Services
- Local Hospitals
- Car Seat Program
- Dental Health Clinic
- Environmental Health and Preparedness Division
- Healthy Start/Healthy Families
- Immunization/Shots/Foreign Travel
- Community Action Stops Abuse (CASA)
South County Domestic Violence Center
24-hour access line: (727) 895-4912
- The Haven of Religious Community Services (RCS)
North County Domestic Violence Center
24-hour access line: (727) 442-4128
- Safe Start Partnership Center
Help for children exposed to violence
- Fall Prevention Coalition
Fall prevention tips for seniors
- Find the Fun!
Actively fun ideas to get healthy
- Safe Kids Coalition
Injury prevention tips for kids
- Drinking Water
- Florida Clean Air Act
- Mosquito Control
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.
Did You Know...
Pinellas County residents, regardless of income, are eligible for this program. more>
Ask about Health & Nutrition and more