County Information Desk:
Health issues, including emergency help and medical services.
Health and Community Services
Programs for those who qualify.
- Affordable Healthcare - Navigators
- Medical Home -
A Medical Home is the place for you to receive primary, non-emergency health care. brochure
- Mobile Medical Unit
- Dental Assistance
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for Seniors
- Veterans Services
- Local Hospitals
- Car Seat Program
- Dental Health Clinic
- Environmental Health and Preparedness Division
- Healthy Start/Healthy Families
- Immunization/Shots/Foreign Travel
- 2-1-1 Pinellas - Connects individuals, families and employees to information about critical health and human services available in their community for every day needs and in times of crisis.
- Community Action Stops Abuse (CASA)
South County Domestic Violence Center
24-hour access line: (727) 895-4912
- The Haven of Religious Community Services (RCS)
North County Domestic Violence Center
24-hour access line: (727) 442-4128
- Safe Kids Coalition - Injury Prevention Tips for Kids
- Find the Fun! -
Actively fun ideas to get healthy
- Florida Clean Air Act
- Mosquito Control
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.