From the family’s pet dog or cat to local wildlife.
- Adoptable Pets
- Lost and Found Pets
- Animal Services Home Page
- Dog Playgrounds
- Law / Ordinances / Stats
- Pet Hurricane Planning
- Pinellas County Animal Codes / Stats
- Rabies Prevention Program
Other Animal Information:
- Beach-Nesting Shorebirds
- Manatee Awareness - Sightings
- Alligators - Nuisance Alligator
- Sea Turtle Monitoring - About Sea Turtles
- Other Species Information
- Living with Wildlife
- Wildlife - Florida Botanical Gardens
- Wildlife Brochure
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.
Adoptable pets are available year around at Animal Services.
In urban areas, they can lose their fear of humans, learn more>
Did You Know...
Raccoons can be found throughout Pinellas County.