To serve our customers as they want to be served by providing exceptional customer service, to respect team members and positively recognize their contributions, and to continuously seek improvement in the exercise of our daily responsibilities.
The Real Estate Management Department is comprised of the following divisions: Real Property, Fleet Management, Facility Operations, Building Design & Construction, and the Young-Rainey STAR Center.
Pinellas County Policy and Directive:
- Energy and Water Management Policy - Real Estate Management is required to conduct energy audits, evaluate utility conservation projects, and construct LEED compliant buildings.
- Pinellas County’s Real Estate Management Department implements the Energy and Water Conservation directive. See the results.
- Real Property: provides a full range of real estate services including acquisition and sale of property, leasing, permits, and licensing of property, support to capital projects, property management services to leased properties, releases and vacations of property rights. Services are provided to all County departments and agencies, the Board of County Commissioners, the Constitutional Officers, and the citizens of Pinellas
- Fleet Management: provides professional in-house and contracted services to maintain and repair the County’s rolling stock of vehicles and equipment, and emergency generators. The Fleet Management Division operates and manages the vehicle and equipment replacement plan and the County’s fuel distribution program. The Division also provides surplus asset management services to the County.
- Facility Operations: provides professional in-house and contracted services to maintain and operate County buildings.
- Building Design and Construction: provides architectural, project management, and construction administration services to County departments, agencies and constitutional officers for vertical construction and renovation projects.
- Young-Rainey STAR (Science, Technology, and Research) Center: is a commercial, high technology center, owned and operated under the Industrial Development Authority and the Economic Development Department. The STAR Center administratively reports to the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners.
Public Records Request:
- The Florida Constitution safeguards every Floridian’s right of access to government meetings and records. Make a public records request.