Mission – To provide real estate support for County departments, agencies, and Constitutional Officers and to provide a safe, comfortable, and cost efficient work environment by an innovative team committed to communication, planning and service delivery.
The Real Estate Management Department is comprised of the following divisions: Real Property, Fleet Management, Facility Operations, Building Design & Construction, and the Young-Rainey STAR Center.
Pinellas County Policy and Directive:
- Pinellas County’s Real Estate Management Department implements the Energy and Water Conservation directive. See the results.
- Real Property provides a full range of real estate services including acquisition and sale of property, leasing, permits, and licensing of property, support to capital projects, property management services to leased properties, releases and vacations of property rights. Services are provided to all County departments and agencies, the Board of County Commissioners, the Constitutional Officers, and the citizens of Pinellas
Vacate Package - Application, Petition Info and Form
- Fleet Management provides professional in-house and contracted services to maintain and repair the County’s rolling stock of vehicles and equipment, and emergency generators. The Fleet Management Division operates and manages the vehicle and equipment replacement plan and the County’s fuel distribution program. The Division also provides surplus asset management services to the County.
- Facility Operations - The Operations Division provides professional in-house and contracted services to maintain and operate County buildings.
- Building Design and Construction - The Building Design and Construction Division provides architectural, project management, and construction administration services to County departments, agencies and constitutional officers for vertical construction and renovation projects.
- Young-Rainey STAR Center -The Young – Rainey STAR (Science, Technology and Research) is a commercial, high technology center, owned and operated by the government of Pinellas County.