Out of an abundance of caution to protect the health of attendees, the April 2, 2020 Board of Adjustment and Appeals (BAA) and the April 9, 2020 Local Planning Agency (LPA) have been postponed until the May hearing dates. Please check back as this schedule may change.
The Planning Department plays a pivotal role in transportation, unincorporated land use, and zoning, coordinating countywide objectives and setting a course that guides our community toward a sustainable future with an ever-improving quality of life.
- Agencies / Boards / Committees
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Plan Update
- County Code
- Flood Information
- Historic Preservation Board
In the News:
- Pinellas Community Redevelopment Agency 2016/2017 Annual Report
- Stormwater Manual
- Lealman CRA Plan
- 2015 Local Mitigation Strategy
Land Development Code Updated Chapters:
For residents and businesses in unincorporated Pinellas County:
- Annexation Information
- Apply for a variance or special exception
- Building Permits / Codes
- Community Planning and Overlays
- Future Land Use and Zoning Summary
- Variance Requests and Special Exceptions
Board of Adjustments) Hearing dates or case information.
Maps & Reports:
Join the Conversation
Board of Adjustment
Local Planning Agency
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.