In 2017, Pinellas County will hold public meetings to get your input on future investments that matter most to you. Check this page for scheduled meetings and to learn about other ways you can share your ideas about potential Penny for Pinellas projects.
More than 1,500 people gave us input on future Penny for Pinellas priorities through our Open Pinellas online survey. View the full survey results.
Pinellas County hosted three open house meetings in March.
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - flyer
The Centre, 1500 16th St., Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Monday, March 20, 2017 - flyer
Historic Gulfport Casino, 5500 Shore Blvd. S., Gulfport, FL 33703
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - flyer
Pinellas County Extension, 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33774
Board of County Commissioners meetings:
- May 18, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- May 4, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- March 28, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- February 14, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- December 6, 2016 - Meeting Details - Video
- You can also request a speaker to discuss the Penny for Pinellas with your community organization.
- Questions? Email us: email@example.com
- Register to vote or find information on polling locations, mail ballots and more at the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections .
- Finally, remember to cast your vote on November 7, 2017.
- Sales Tax Exempt Items Poster
- Penny Factsheet
- Penny Infographic Posters
- Penny Open House Display Boards (large file)
- Penny Open House Presentation
- Penny Survey Instructions