There are lots of ways to engage with us about the Penny for Pinellas. The County has hosted open house meetings and conducted an online survey where more than 1,500 people gave input on future Pinellas for Pinellas priorities. View the full survey results.
You can request a speaker to discuss the Penny for Pinellas with your group by contacting our Speakers Bureau.
Connect with us for more information about the Penny:
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: #PennyforPinellas
- You can also request a speaker to discuss the Penny for Pinellas with your community organization.
- Questions? Email us: email@example.com
- Register to vote or find information on polling locations, mail ballots and more at the Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections .
- Finally, remember to cast your vote on November 7, 2017.
- Penny Future Priorities Factsheet
- Penny Factsheet - Past Projects
- Penny Infographic Posters
- Penny Open House Display Boards (large file)
- Penny Open House Presentation
- Penny Survey Instructions
- Sales Tax Exempt Items Poster
Board of County Commissioners meetings:
- May 18, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- May 4, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- March 28, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- February 14, 2017 - Meeting Details - Video
- December 6, 2016 - Meeting Details - Video
Pinellas County hosted three open house meetings in March:
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - flyer
The Centre, 1500 16th St., Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Monday, March 20, 2017 - flyer
Historic Gulfport Casino, 5500 Shore Blvd. S., Gulfport, FL 33703
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - flyer
Pinellas County Extension, 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33774