12615 102nd Ave. N.
10601 125th St. N. (mail)
Largo FL 33778
Walsingham Park is situated on 354 acres, divided by 100-acre Walsingham Lake, one-quarter mile west of the Pinellas Trail. There are two entrances, one on Walsingham Road and one on 102nd Avenue North.
- boat ramp
- dog park
- fishing platform
- playground equipment
- 6-mile trail shared use
- fitness area
- 8 picnic shelters with grills
- Boat ramp (non-combustion engine)
- Walsingham Park Lake, Pinellas County: open to fishing.
- Cast nets or minnow seines are prohibited.
- Swimming and taking of fish or wildlife with firearms prohibited
- Gasoline motors may not be used on boats.
- Bluegill and redear aggregate bag limit: 20
- Crappie bag limit: 10
- Crappie less than 10 inches in total length must be released immediately.
- Sunshine bass bag limit: 4
- Sunshine bass less than 10 inches in total length must be released immediately.
- Channel catfish bag limit: 6