Welcome to E-News
Thank you for joining the Pinellas County mailing list.
We look forward to keeping you informed.
Please sign up for one... or all!
Just fill in your e-mail below and then make your choice.
You will receive e-mails when something new
is added to our site on the subject of your choice.
(Choice examples below, choice is made on the next page.)
Also join Pinellas County Social Network.
Below is a preview list of the different choices available.
Information on all of the below county programs and services
Airport E-news—Noise abatement, airport expansion, terminal improvements, Airco news, runway improvements.
- Consumer Awareness E-news—Landlord/tenant issues, better business concerns, price gouging, shopping tips, business/consumer fraud, telephone/door-to-door solicitations, cable provider issues, building codes/inspection issues, charitable organizations.
- Economic Development E-news—Business news, redevelopment, affordable housing, relocated businesses.
- Environmental E-news—County preserves, conservation areas, air quality, water quality, trees, tree diseases, beach nourishment, managed land, replantings, mosquito control.
- Health and Community Services E-news—Health issues, cold weather shelters, homelessness, charitable services, low cost/free medical/utilities services, senior programs, rental/housing information.
- Hurricane & Safety Newsetter—E-Lert (monthly)- Monthly newsletter with the latest emergency education information compiled from local and national sources. During emergencies, subscribers will receive emergency bulletins and instructions.
- Pets/Wildlife E-news—Dogs/cats care and licensing, rabies control, exotic pets, pet adoptions.
- Planning - For updates/revisions to the Pinellas County Land Development Code.
- Public Safety E-news—Police and fire services, jails, injury/fire prevention information, ambulance plan, fire hydrant issues, drowning prevention, boating safety.
- Recreation/Events/Culture E-news—County parks, county-sponsored events and activities, classes, seminars.
- Taxes/Budget E-news—County budget, budget changes, taxes/fees, property tax exemptions, county expenses/investments, users fees.
- Transportation E-news—Roadway construction/improvements, mass transportation issues, traffic signal issues, street repair/maintenance, street landscaping, drainage, street signage, street closings, detours, speed humps, sidewalks, pedestrian issues, parking, bridges.
- Utilities/Services E-news—Water service, water line/sewer line repair/maintenance, solid waste disposal, watering schedules, recycling information, reclaimed water
E-mail addresses are public records under Florida law and are not exempt from public records requirements. If you do not want your e-mail address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead contact this office by telephone or in writing, via the United States Postal Service.
333 Chestnut Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 464-4600 FAX (727) 464-4432