County Information Desk:
Pinellas County Connection Television:
What Is This Service?
- This service streams live and archived video of Pinellas County Connection Television (PCC-TV). This service increases citizen access to the public meetings that are televised on Pinellas County Connection Television. Streaming video can be viewed from anywhere in the world via the Internet.
Where Does The Video Come From?
- During meetings, the live telecast of the Pinellas County Government Channel is being captured and broadcast over the internet. After the meeting, the internet broadcast is archived and indexed. The indexed video allows you to jump directly to agenda items of interest.
- None for meetings after October 1, 2012. The video is encoded as mp4 and is configured to adapt to a variety of viewing systems, including computers and mobile devices/smart phones. The two most common viewing scenarios are html5 for newer computers and mobile devices, or Flash video for computers running Windows XP (pre-HTML5). Meetings recorded before October 1, 2012 require RealPlayer software, click here for more information.
The Video Is Not Playing For Me
- Do you have an adequate bandwidth connection? (You can run a speed test diagnostic to detmine if you have adequate bandwidth to view streaming video)
- Did your meeting occur before October 1, 2012? If so click the link below to download free RealPlayer software.
How to Use the Player