PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE to the Flag of the United States of America
A. CITIZENS TO BE HEARD – None.
Any Person Wishing to Speak at This Time, Excluding Non-Public Hearing Items on the Agenda or Issues Previously Acted on by the BCC, Must Have a Yellow Card Completed and Given to the Board Secretary at the Staff Table Located at the Front of the Board Room. The Chair Will Call Each Speaker, One by One, to the Podium to be Heard. Each Speaker May Speak up to Three (3) Minutes.
B. SCHEDULED PUBLIC HEARINGS
Any Person Wishing to Speak about a Public Hearing Item Shall Complete a Blue Card and Submit it to the Board Secretary at the Staff Table Located at the Front of the Board Room. The Procedure Used by the BCC in Conducting Public Hearings is to Have a Staff Presentation Followed by the Applicant Presenting the Specific Proposal. The BCC Will Then Hear Comments from the Proponents Followed by Comments from the Opponents and a Staff Summary. The Applicant Will Then be Given an Opportunity to Close and the BCC Will Decide on the Matter. Please Refer to the Back of Your Agenda Copy for More Details on Guidelines for Time Limitations and Opportunities to Speak.
1. Any Person Who Has Been Authorized to Represent an Organization with Five (5) or More Members or a Group of Five (5) or More Persons Shall Complete a Blue Card, Submit it to the Board Secretary at the Staff Table Located at the Front of the Board Room, and Should Limit Their Presentation to Ten (10) Minutes. It is Expected that Others in the Organization or Group Will Waive Their Time.
2. Any Other Person Who Wishes to Speak about a Public Hearing Item Shall Complete a Blue Card, Submit it to the Board Secretary at the Staff Table Located at the Front of the Board Room, and May Speak up to Three (3) Minutes. The Chairman Will Call Each Speaker, One by One, to the Podium to be Heard.
SCHEDULED PUBLIC HEARINGS – BCC
1. Proposed Resolution Amending St. Petersburg Dome Industrial Park Community Redevelopment Plan
2. Planning and Zoning Application Heard by the Examiner (Quasi-Judicial Hearing Noted with a “Q” Prefix):
Q Variance 01-04 (Temporarily Deferred from the November 20, 2007, BCC Meeting)
Application of Tarpon Ridge, Inc., in Care of Grady Pridgen, for Removal of a Previously Established Condition Limiting Residential Density Granted in Variance Case 01-04, Condition No. 5, on Approximately 133 Acres Lying West of Interstate 275, East of 28th Street North and Generally South of 102nd Avenue North and North of 96th Avenue North
C. CONSENT AGENDA
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT
3. Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of October 16, 2007
a. Capital Improvement Program, Six-Year Work Plan, Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 through FY 2013, Pinellas County, Florida
b. State of Florida Constitutional Officer Financial Report for 2006-2007 – Clerk of the Circuit Court
c. State of Florida Constitutional Officer Financial Report for 2006-2007 – Property Appraiser
d. State of Florida Constitutional Officer Financial Report for 2006-2007 – Supervisor of Elections
e. State of Florida Constitutional Officer Financial Report for 2006-2007 – Sheriff’s Office
f. State of Florida Constitutional Officer Financial Report for 2006-2007 – Tax Collector
g. Pinellas County Quarterly Donation Listing of $500 and Greater
for the Period of July 1 through September 30, 2007
h. Southwest Florida Water Management District Five-Year Water Resource Development Work Program (Draft) Dated September 25, 2007
i. Tampa Bay Water Annual Budget for FY 2008
See j. City of St. Petersburg West Executive Drive Annexation Report
Item No. 16 Pursuant to Chapter 171.042, Florida Statutes
k. Internal Audit Division, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Report No. 2007-14 Dated November 1, 2007 - Audit of Feather Sound Community Services District
l. Internal Audit Division, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Report No. 2007-15 Dated November 1, 2007 - Follow-Up Review to Audit of Department of Environmental Management Air Quality Division, Code Enforcement Division, Water Resources Management Section
5. Vouchers and Bills Paid
6. Miscellaneous Items to be Received for Filing:
a. City of Largo Ordinances Nos. 2007-79, 2007-80, 2008-01 and 2008-02 Adopted October 16, 2007, Annexing Certain Property
b. City of Tarpon Springs Ordinance No. 2007-30 Adopted October 16, 2007, Annexing Certain Property
7. Approval of Change Order No. 2 Final and Acceptance of Contract as Complete with Pepper Contracting Services, Inc. for Municipal Services Taxing Unit Sidewalk and Americans with Disabilities Act Ramp Improvements for FY 2005 Contract
8. Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing the Ultra Low Flow Toilet Rebate Program for an Additional Two Years
9. Approval of a Purchase Authorization for the Ultra Low Flow Toilet Rebate Program
10. Approval of Receipt and File Report of Items Delegated to the County Administrator for Approval (County Administrator)
11. Approval of Termination of Lease Agreement with Workman Enterprises, Inc. for Relocation of Purchasing Warehouse (Facility Management)
12. Approval of FY 2007 Budget Amendments Nos. 28 and 29 (Management and Budget)
13. Adoption of a Resolution Appropriating Unanticipated Fund Balance in the FY 2008 Community Housing Trust Fund Budget for Community Development Department (Management and Budget)
14. Adoption of a Resolution Closing the Second Guaranteed Entitlement Debt Services Fund and Transferring the Assets, Liabilities, and Equities to the Intergovernmental Radio Communication Program Fund, Effective September 30, 2007 (Management and Budget)
AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, AND COUNCILS
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Authority
15. Approval to Accept the FY 2006-07 Annual Report of the Activities of Pinellas County EMS Office of the Medical Director
D. REGULAR AGENDA
16. Items for Discussion from Consent Agenda (County Administrator and Clerk of Circuit Court)
Item No. 4j. approved by separate vote.
with condition 17. Approval of an Agreement with Elections Systems & Software, Inc. for
the Florida Certified Voting System (Purchasing/Supervisor of Elections)
18. Adoption of a Resolution Releasing the Right to Acquire a Parcel of Real Property from the State of Florida for Construction of New Office Space for the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (Economic Development)
19. Approval of Various Agreements for State of Florida, Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Florida Low Income Pool (LIP) Program for Provision of Additional Funding for Indigent Health Care: (Health and Human Services)
a. Letter of Agreement with AHCA, Retroactive to July 1, 2007
b. Master Letter of Agreement with Local Pinellas County Hospitals, Retroactive to October 1, 2007
c. Master Florida LIP Program Agreement with Local Pinellas County Hospitals, Retroactive to October 1, 2007
d. Master Hospital Uncompensated and Emergency Care Services Agreement with Local Pinellas County Hospitals, Retroactive to October 1, 2007
None 20. Other Administrative Matters
21. Approval of Authority for the County Attorney to Defend the Cases of:
a. CitiMortgage, Inc. v. Louis T. Sweet, et al - Circuit Civil Case No. 07-11563-CI-07 - Mortgage Foreclosure Involving a Homestead Fraud Tax Lien
b. William Ballard v. BCC - Circuit Civil Case No. 07-8685-CI-11 – Allegations of Personal Injury as the Result of an Automobile Accident
None 22. Miscellaneous
E. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR REPORTS
23. Inclusionary Housing Ordinance Update
24. Tourism Update
25. Draft Preliminary Engineering Report Presentation on Starkey Road Project from Ulmerton Road to East Bay Drive
F. COUNTY COMMISSION
26. Approval of an Appointment to the Youth Advisory Committee
|a. Commissioner Harris
||provided a water conservation tip.
|b. Commissioner Latvala
||re update on Tampa Bay Water board meeting with South West Florida Water Management District; Chairman Duncan requested that issue of reclaimed water be revisited on future agenda.
|c. Chairman Duncan
||authorization granted to Chairman Duncan to make appointment to Tampa Bay Area Regional Transportation Authority board.
Motion: Commissioner Latvala
Second: Commissioner Morroni
28. ADJOURNMENT – 2:04 P.M.