PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE to the Flag of the United States of America
A. SCHEDULED PUBLIC HEARINGS
WATER AND NAVIGATION CONTROL AUTHORITY PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Private Dock Application P38074-07 Submitted by Natalie Zajicova, 833 2nd Avenue South, Boca Ciega Bay, Tierra Verde (to be Withdrawn)
2. Private Dock Application P38086-07/Revised Submitted by Howard Raney, 1093 Damrosch Street, Allen’s Creek, Largo
COUNTYWIDE PLANNING AUTHORITY (CPA) PUBLIC HEARINGS
3. SUBTHRESHOLD AMENDMENTS
a. Case CW 07-32 – Pinellas County
0.4 Acre More or Less (MOL) Located on the East Side of 104th Street, 100 Feet South of 118th Terrace North; Amendment from Commercial Recreation to Residential Urban
b. Case CW 07-33 – Pinellas County
0.2 Acre MOL Located at 8143 49th Avenue North; Amendment from Commercial General to Residential/Office General
c. Case CW 07-34 – Pinellas County
0.2 Acre MOL at 8137 49th Avenue North; Amendment from Commercial General to Residential Low Medium
d. Case CW 07-38 – City of Pinellas Park
1.0 Acre MOL Located at 10100 46th Street North; Amendment from Residential Urban to Recreation/Open Space
e. Case CW 07-39 – City of Clearwater
0.1 Acre MOL Located at 1520 Prospect Avenue; Amendment from Institutional to Residential Urban
4. REGULAR AMENDMENTS
a. Case CW 07-30 – Pinellas County (Temporarily Deferred from November 6, 2007, CPA Meeting)
9.3 Acres MOL Located on the Northeast Corner of Roosevelt Boulevard and Bolesta Road; Amendment from Residential Low Medium to Residential/Office General
b. Case CW 07-35 – Pinellas County
2.8 Acres MOL Located on the North Side of Alderman Road, Approximately 600 Feet West of U.S. Highway 19 North; Amendment from Residential Low Medium to Residential/Office/Retail
c. Case CW 07-36 A and B – City of St. Petersburg
Parcel A is 0.2 Acre MOL Located Approximately 125 Feet West of the Southwest Corner of 4th Street and 53rd Avenue; Parcel B is 3.0 Acres MOL Located on the East Side of 66th Street North, between 9th Avenue and 13th Avenue, Immediately South of the Crossroads Post Office; Amendment from Residential/Office/Retail to Planned Redevelopment Mixed-Use
d. Case CW 07-37 – City of Pinellas Park
9.2 Acres MOL Located Immediately West of 6240 39th Street; Amendment from Industrial Limited and Water to Recreation/Open Space and Water
e. Case CW 07-40 – City of St. Pete Beach
1.4 Acres MOL Located on the Southeast Corner of Gulf Boulevard and Punta Vista Drive; Amendment from Commercial General and Residential Urban to Residential Medium
B. CITIZENS TO BE HEARD
Mark Klutho, Largo, re stupidity, waste.
C. CONSENT AGENDA
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT
5. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Meeting of November 20, 2007
a. Revised State of Florida Constitutional Officer Financial Report
for 2006-2007 – Pinellas County Tax Collector
b. Internal Audit Division, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Report No.
2007-18 Dated December 6, 2007 - Audit of Culture, Education and Leisure Department Service and Maintenance Contracts
c. City of St. Petersburg Tierra Verde North Commercial Annexation Report Pursuant to Chapter 171.042, Florida Statutes
7. Vouchers and Bills Paid
8. Miscellaneous Item to be Received for Filing: Governor and Cabinet as Head of the Department of Revenue Agenda for Meeting of December 18, 2007
9. Approval of an Award of Bid to Semper Fi Services, LLC for Pinellas Bayway Sidewalks (Rebid)
10. Adoption of a Resolution and Approval of a Transportation Regional Incentive Program Agreement and Memorandum of Agreement with Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) for 118th Avenue Expressway
11. Approval of Change Order No. 1 Final, Acceptance of Agreement as Complete, and Release of Retainage with QRC, Inc. for Backflow Prevention Devices Installation Requirements
12. Approval of Amendment No. 1 to the Interlocal Agreement with the City of Indian Rocks Beach for Relocation of an 8-Inch Gravity Sewer Main Due to FDOT’s Modification of Roadway Design for Gulf Boulevard (State Road 699) Improvement Project
See Item No. 21 13. Approval of Awards of Bid to:
a. Neptune Technology Group Inc. for Groups 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6, and
Hersey Meters Co., LLC for Group 3 for Reclaimed Water and
Potable Water Meters
b. Volt Information Sciences, Inc. for North County Phases 4A and B
Reclaimed Water Distribution System for East Palm Harbor
14. Approval of a Cooperative Funding Agreement with Southwest Florida Water Management District (SWFWMD) for Wall Springs Water Quality Improvement and Habitat Restoration (Culture, Education, and Leisure)
15. Approval of Amendment No. 4 to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Beaches and Coastal Systems, Beach Management Funding Assistance Program for Honeymoon Island Beach Restoration Project (Environmental Management)
16. Approval of Amendment No. 1 to the Contract for Law Enforcement Services with the City of Safety Harbor and the Sheriff (Justice and Consumer Services)
17. Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2008 Budget Amendment No. 8 (Management and Budget)
18. Adoption of a Resolution Appropriating Earmarked Receipts for a Particular Purpose in FY08 General Fund Budget for Unanticipated Grant Revenue to the Sheriff (Management and Budget)
19. Adoption of Resolutions Effective September 30, 2007, Providing Budgetary Frameworks for Closures of: (Management and Budget)
a. Mosquito Control – Local Fund and Transferring Remaining Equity to the General Fund
b. Wireless Emergency Phone System Fund and Transferring Remaining Equity to the Emergency Communications Number E911 System Fund
c. Second Guaranteed Entitlement Debt Service Fund and
Transferring Remaining Equity to the Intergovernmental Radio Communication Program Fund
AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, AND ENTITIES
20. Approval to Accept and File a Minor Plan Change to St. Petersburg’s Vision 2020 Special Area Plan
D. REGULAR AGENDA
21. Items for Discussion from Consent Agenda (County Administrator and Clerk of Circuit Court)
Items Nos. 13a and 13b pulled from Consent Agenda for a separate vote at the request of Commissioner Seel.
AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, AND ENTITIES
Supervisor of Elections
22. Approval of an Award of Bid for Voting Privacy Booths to Election Data Direct, Inc.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Authority
23. Approval of an Appointment of a Mayor’s Council Representative to the Pinellas County EMS Advisory Council
24. Approval of Change Order No. 1 with Coleman Technologies, Inc. for Cisco Equipment and SmartNet Network Maintenance
Unified Personnel System
25. Approval of the Second Amendment to the Agreement for Benefits Consulting Services with Buck Consultants, LLC
26. Approval of Second Amendment to Agreement with SWFWMD for Lake Tarpon Aquifer Storage and Recovery Test Well Program, Phases III and IV (Temporarily Deferred from November 20, 2007, BCC Meeting)
27. Approval of a Noncompetitive, Interim Services Agreement with First Recovery Group, LLC for Medicaid Reimbursement (Health and Human Services)
28. Adoption of a Resolution Amending the Countywide Donated Funds Policy for Acceptance, Handling, and Accounting of Donations to the County (Management and Budget)
None 29. Other Administrative Matters
January 22, 2008, at 6:30 p.m. 30. Approval of Authority to Advertise a Public Hearing on a Proposed Ordinance Amending the Tourist Development Plan and Marketing Special Events for the Convention and Visitors Bureau
31. Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing the Pinellas Suncoast Fire & Rescue District to Conduct a Referendum Election on March 11, 2008, to Increase Its Annual, Non-Ad Valorem Assessment
32. Approval of an Administrative Services Agreement for Hartford Life Insurance Company for Employees’ §457 Deferred Compensation Plan
None 33. Miscellaneous
E. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR REPORTS
F. COUNTY COMMISSION
35. Approval of an Appointment to WorkNet Pinellas Board of Directors
Deborah Snow appointed.
|a. Commissioner Morroni
||indicated that the 14th annual law enforcement dinner will be held at the Vinoy Hotel, February 1, 2008 at 6:00 P.M.; stated that on Friday, January 25, 2008 at 6:00 P.M. commissioners will serve dinner to the residents at Pinellas Hope (Antonio’s of Feather Sound providing 200 meals).
|b. Commissioner Seel
||wished everyone a Happy New Year and a great 2008.
|c. Commissioner Duncan
||wished Commissioner Stewart success as 2008 Chairman.
||indicated that he has been invited to speak at the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Headquarters in St. Petersburg, Tuesday, January 15, 2008 at 7:00 P.M.
|e. Vice-Chairman Harris
||provided water conservation tips.
|f. Ken Burke, Clerk of Circuit Court
||provided investment report regarding State Board of Administration (SBA).
|g. Chairman Stewart
||specified a time frame regarding search for County Attorney and County Administrator.
37. ADJOURNMENT – 11:03 A.M.