PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE to the Flag of the United States of America
PRESENTATIONS and AWARDS
A. CITIZENS TO BE HEARD
Any Person Wishing to Speak at This Time, Excluding Public Hearing Items, Must Have a Yellow Card Completed and Given to Staff at the Table Located at the Front of the Board Room. The Chair Will Call Each Speaker, One by One, to the Podium to be Heard. Each Speaker May Speak up to Three (3) Minutes.
Lenore Faulkner, Madeira Beach, re Pinellas County Schools.
Largo City Commissioner Curtis Holmes, Clearwater, re annexation.
Alan Wilcox, Dunedin, re Pinellas Trail vandalism.
Holly Greening, St. Petersburg, re consortium declaration.
Mark Klutho, Largo, re stupidity, waste.
Greg Pound, Largo, re families.
B. CONSENT AGENDA
CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT
1. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Meetings of December 1 and December 15, 2009
2. Reports – None
3. Vouchers and Bills Paid
4. Miscellaneous Items to be Received for Filing:
a. City of Largo Notices of Public Hearings Regarding Ordinance Nos. 2010-16 through 2010-19 to be Held January 19, 2010, Annexing Certain Property, together with Revised Maps Regarding Ordinance Nos. 2010-16 through 2010-19, and Second Revised Maps Regarding Ordinance No. 2010-18
b. City of Pinellas Park Notices of Public Hearing Regarding Ordinance Nos. 3714 through 3716 to be Held January 28, 2010, Annexing Certain Property
c. Pinellas Park Water Management District Minutes of Regular Authority Meeting Nos. 1 and 2 Dated October 15 and November 19, 2009, Respectively
See Item No. 11
5. Approval of Supplemental No. 4 to the Local Agency Program
Agreement with the State of Florida Department of Transportation for
the Belcher Road Advanced Traffic Management System/Intelligent Transportation System Project
6. Approval of the Receipt and File Report of Delegated Items Approved by the County Administrator for: (County Administrator)
See Item No. 11
a. Non-Procurement Items
b. Procurement Items for the Quarter Ending December 31, 2009
7. Approval of Receipt and File Report for October 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009 for: (Management and Budget)
a. Administrative Budget Amendments
b. Law Enforcement Trust Fund
8. Approval of Fiscal Year (FY) 2010 Budget Amendment Nos. 2 and 3 (Management and Budget)
9. Adoption of a Resolution Appropriating Earmarked Receipts for a Particular Purpose in the FY 2010 General Fund for: (Management and Budget)
b. Department of Justice and Consumer Services
10. Adoption of a Resolution Appropriating Unanticipated Fund Balance in the FY 2010 General Fund for: (Management and Budget)
b. Culture, Education and Leisure
c. Animal Services
C. REGULAR AGENDA
11. Items for Discussion from Consent Agenda (County Administrator and Clerk of Circuit Court)
Item No. 5 pulled from Consent Agenda for discussion and separate vote. Item No. 6a pulled from Consent Agenda for discussion; separate vote taken under Item No. 24.
12. Approval of Authority to Advertise a Tax Equity Fiscal Responsibility Act Hearing for Issuance of Not - to - Exceed $3,000,000.00 Pinellas
County Industrial Development Authority Industrial Authority Revenue Bond for Family Resources, Inc. (Economic Development)
13. Adoption of a Declaration of the Tampa Bay Nitrogen Management Consortium to Implement 2009 Reasonable Assurance Addendum for Nitrogen Load Allocations to Tampa Bay (Environmental Management)
14. Adoption of a Resolution Bringing the Interlocal Service Boundary Agreement/Annexation Process to an End (Planning)
15. Approval of the First Amendment to Lease Agreement with Workman Properties, Inc. for the Clerk of Court Print Shop (Real Estate Management)
16. Other Administrative Matters
17. Approval of Authority for the County Attorney to Defend the Case of Frances M. Cote v. Pinellas County, Florida, a Political Subdivision of the State of Florida; Pilot Construction Technology, Inc., Florida Corporation - Circuit Civil Case No. 09-00219951CI-21 – Allegations of Negligence Resulting in Personal Injuries
18. Approval of Authority for the County Attorney to Initiate Litigation in the Case of Pinellas County, a Political Subdivision of the State of Florida v. Flightshops, Inc. – Refusal to Vacate Pinellas County Property
D. AUTHORITIES, BOARDS, AND COUNCILS
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
20. Approval of an Addendum to Master License Agreement with Novell, Inc. for Novell Master Software License and Support
E. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR REPORTS
F. COUNTY COMMISSION
22. Approval of an Appointment to the Value Adjustment Board
23. Approval of the Appointment of an Alternate to the Tampa Bay Area Regional Transportation Authority
| a. Commissioner Morroni
||provided additional information re Item No. 6a; and moved, seconded by Commissioner Welch and carried, that Item No. 6a be approved.
extended his congratulations to Commissioner Welch on a recent feature article in The Power Broker Magazine.
announced that his annual Law Enforcement Dinner will be held on Friday, January 29, 2010, at the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park at 6:00 P.M.
|b. Commissioner Harris
||thanked Director of Public Works and Transportation Peter J. Yauch for addressing the Youth Advisory Committee; and provided a water conservation tip.
G. SCHEDULED PUBLIC HEARINGS
SCHEDULED PUBLIC HEARINGS – BCC
25. Proposed Resolution Appropriating Unanticipated Fund Balance in the FY 2010 Budget for:
a. Emergency Medical Service Fund
b. Business Technology Services Fund
26. Planning and Zoning Applications Heard by the Examiner (Quasi-Judicial Hearings are Noted with a “Q” Prefix):
a. Q Z-1-12-09
Resolution Changing the Zoning Classification of a Parcel of Land Containing Approximately 0.76 Acre of Which 0.19 is Being Amended to P-1, General Professional Office District, Located 250 Feet South of Roosevelt Boulevard and 150 Feet East of Michigan Drive (6358 Roosevelt Boulevard, Clearwater), Page 707 of the Zoning Atlas, As Being in Section 32, Township 29, Range 16; from RM-10, Residential, Multiple Family District, 10 Units Per Acre and P-1, General Professional Office District to P-1, General Professional Office District, upon Application of Ashwinkumar C. Shah
b. Q Z-2-12-09
Resolution Changing the Zoning Classification of a Parcel of Land Containing Approximately 0.44 Acre Located 300 Feet East of 12th Street Southeast and Lying 400 Feet South of Donegan Road, Largo (Street Address: 792 12th Street Southeast); Page 220 of the Zoning Atlas, as Being in Section 02, Township 30, Range 15; from M-2, Heavy Manufacturing and Industry to M-1, Light Manufacturing and Industry, upon Application of Scott Cook
c. Q CU-3-12-09
A Conditional Use to Allow Underground Well Site and a Variance to Allow Well Site Use on Less than 7,500 Square Feet of Land Area on Approximately 0.06 Acre Located on the East Side of Old Dixie Highway, 133 Feet North of July Drive, Page 511 of the Zoning Atlas, as Being in Section 06, Township 27, Range 16; upon Application of City of Tarpon Springs through Arlena Dominick, Project Manager, American Acquisition Group, LLC, Representative
d. Q CU-5-3-09
A Conditional Use to Allow the Raising of Chickens in
Conjunction with Egg and Chicken Production in an A-E, Agricultural Estate Zoning District on a Parcel of Land Containing Approximately 2 Acres Located on the East Side of Baldwin Road Lying North of Hermosa Drive, Palm Harbor, Page 96 of the Zoning Atlas, as Being in Section 12, Township 28, Range 15; upon Application of Jim Purdue
27. Proposed Ordinance Regulating Landscape Maintenance Practices and
the use of Fertilizers
ADJOURNMENT – 11:40 P.M