Justice Coordination is to provide a high level of research and development expertise, including monitoring and evaluation of present and future justice programs within Pinellas County to insure that the citizens of Pinellas receive the highest quality justice and public safety services for the resources provided.
In the News:
- Juvenile Justice Citizens Academy:
Begins April 5, 2018. Apply by March 26.
- Crime Viewer
- Justice System Reports and Analyses
- Public Safety & Law Enforcement Agencies
- Sheriff's Office Drug Abuse Website
Fighting Back Against Prescription Drug Abuse profiles prescription/synthetic drug abuse in Pinellas County and what local officials are doing to combat the issue through law enforcement, local ordinances and public
education. To learn more, visit Fighting Back.
- Clerk's Office Self Help
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Department of Corrections
- Florida Department Law Enforcement
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Medical Examiner
- Public Defender
- Pinellas County Sheriff
- Sheriff - Child Protection
- Sixth Judicial Circuit Court
- State Attorney