Creating solutions for a stronger community
by serving those most in need since 1955.
Our commitment to you.
- Affordable Healthcare Act - Navigators can help
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Dental Services - emergency help for adults
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for Seniors
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- Utilities Financial Assistance
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center - 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information and referrals on local health and human services.
- Florida Housing Search - find affordable housing by visiting or calling the bilingual call center at (877) 428-8844 from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday.
- Florida Area Agency on Aging - access community resources available to seniors (800) 963-5337.
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.