Creating solutions for a stronger community
by serving those most in need since 1955.
Our commitment to you.
Pinellas County Health and Community Services will close its offices at 11 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 19, for an in-service day. The offices will reopen for normal business hours on Monday, Sept. 22. The affected offices include Health and Human Services/Veterans Services facilities in:
The closings also include the offices of:
The offices of the Florida Department of Health in Pinellas County on Ulmerton Road in Largo and Disston Avenue in Tarpon Springs will still be open.
- Affordable Healthcare Act - Navigators can help
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Dental Services - emergency help for adults
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for Seniors
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- Utilities Financial Assistance
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center - 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information and referrals on local health and human services.
- Florida Housing Search - find affordable housing by visiting or calling the bilingual call center at (877) 428-8844 from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday.
- Florida Area Agency on Aging - access community resources available to seniors (800) 963-5337.
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.