Creating solutions for a stronger community
by serving those most in need since 1955.
How can we help you?
- Find Help at A Medical Home
A Medical Home is the place for primary, non-emergency care. It serves as a medical safety net for uninsured, low-income adults ages 18 to 64 years. more
- Get Medical Care On Wheels in the Community
A fully equipped medical van brings primary care services to uninsured homeless residents. more
- Obtain Relief of Pain Dental Services
Emergency help for adults needing “relief of pain” dental treatment. more
- Request Assistance with Prescription Medications
Uninsured and medically needy residents may qualify for help with prescriptions through medical homes and the mobile medical unit. Free prescription drug discount cards are available, and MEDNET© is another way to access vital medications. more
- Find Financial Assistance for Living Expenses
A program that provides financial assistance to residents with documented medical disabilities or certain medical conditions. more
- Apply for Short-Term Help During A Financial Emergency
Limited help may be offered with rent and utilities for families with custody of minor children. more
- Find Energy Assistance for Seniors
Help for seniors 60 years or older to pay electric and gas bills. more
- Find Benefits for Veterans
Personal assistance offered for our valued veterans and families to understand and apply for benefits. more
- Funeral Care for Indigent and Unclaimed Persons
A program offering funeral arrangements with respect and dignity. more
- Environmental Assessment for Pinellas County Health Campus
- Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners 2012 Workshop Session Documents:
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- Call 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center or visit www.211tampabay.org for Pinellas County's only 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information, and referrals on local health and human services.
- Find affordable housing by visiting Florida Housing Search or calling the bilingual call center at 1-877-428-8844 from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.EST, Monday - Friday.
- Access community resources for seniors, caregivers and adults with severe and persistent mental illness by dialing 1-800-96-ELDER or visiting Florida Area Agency on Aging.
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.