Human Services helps Pinellas County residents obtain basic medical care, receive financial services, family housing assistance and a host of services that includes a Mobile Medical Unit that travels to neighborhoods to bring help to those who need it most.
This leadership carries forth into the community, with a network of partnerships that seeks to maximize the strengths of the service providers and support organizations.
Creating solutions for a stronger community
by serving those most in need since 1955.
- Affordable Healthcare Act - Navigators can help
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Dental Services - emergency help for adults
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for Seniors
- Family Housing Assistance Program
- Hurricane Planning & Evacuation Information for Homeless Citizens
- Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Medical Home - primary, non-emergency health care
- Senior Connections - Helping you connect with what’s important to you.
In the News:
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- Approved Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Locator Map (enter your address)
- Child Safety
- Utilities Financial Assistance
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center - 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information and referrals on local health and human services.
- Florida Area Agency on Aging - access community resources available to seniors (800) 963-5337.
Videos: more >