- Affordable Healthcare Act - Navigators can help
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Dental Services - emergency help for adults
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for Seniors
- Family Housing Assistance Program
- Hurricane Planning & Evacuation Info - Español
- Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Medical Home - primary, non-emergency health care
In the News:
- Pinellas County Human Services is accepting applications for the Social Action Grant Program from qualified non-profit social service organizations that provide services to low income residents that address health, economic and social well-being. The deadline to apply is Monday, May 9, by 4 p.m. Details.
- Prescription Discount Card
- Bayside Health Clinic fact sheet
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- Approved Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Locator Map (enter your address)
- Child Safety
- Utilities Financial Assistance
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center - 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information and referrals on local health and human services.
- Florida Area Agency on Aging - access community resources available to seniors (800) 963-5337.
Videos: more >
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.