Pinellas County Human Services has been creating solutions for a stronger community by serving those most in need since 1955. With a network of partner agencies, Human Services helps Pinellas County residents obtain access to medical care, emergency financial assistance, and help for those who are experiencing homelessness.
- Affordable Healthcare Act - Navigators can help
- Assist with Adult Social Security Disability Claims
- Burial / Cremation Program
- Dental Services - emergency help for adults
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Family Housing Assistance Program
- Hurricane Planning & Evacuation Information for Homeless Citizens
- Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Health Program - primary non-emergency healthcare
- Medical Home - a place to receive continuous care
- Senior Connections - Helping you connect with what’s important to you.
In the News:
If you are not eligible for these services, here are a few resources to help you search for other assistance.
- Approved Pharmacies
- Pharmacy Locator Map (enter your address)
- Child Safety
- Utilities Financial Assistance
- 2-1-1 Tampa Bay’s Call Center - 24 hour program that provides crisis intervention/problem-solving counseling and information and referrals on local health and human services.
- Florida Area Agency on Aging - access community resources available to seniors (800) 963-5337.
- Resource Guide for the Homeless
Videos: more >