Tuition Reimbursement: Step 1 - Enrollment
Tuition reimbursement is a two-part process:
1. Enrollment -
Completed before the course begins and once eligibility is verified (see below).
2. Reimbursement - Completed after the course ends and reimbursement is verified (see Tuition Reimbursement).
Documents are provided as Adobe Acrobat PDF files
Enrollment Form (BEFORE the course)
NOTE: The Tuition Enrollment packet is 2 pages including a checklist and a form.
- Review the Enrollment Checklist and Sample Enrollment Form.
- Complete the attached Enrollment Form:
- Department/division head's signature is required
- Course description must be attached
- Submit the form and course description at least 10 business days before the course start date:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Send by interoffice mail to Human Resources, Organizational and Talent Development, Annex 4th Floor
- Submit a separate Enrollment Form for each course.
Human Resources Approval
- After submitting your Tuition Enrollment Form, you will receive an email notification from Human Resources within 5 business days.
- The notification is an approval or disapproval of your request based on eligibility and funding.
- Save the email attachments: Tuition Reimbursement Form and approval memo. You will need these documents later to request reimbursement.
Take the Course
- If your request is approved, enroll in the course.
- Save all receipts for expenses and eligible supplies.
- Apply for reimbursement after successfully completing the course.
Return to top