The Rewards Program website is unavailable for at least one week.
An email will be sent to notify employees when the site is once again available.
The Pinellas County Rewards Program offers gifts to employees from an online awards catalog including electronics, fitness/sports, food,
home decor, jewelry, kitchen, lawn and garden, luggage,
music, tools, toys and more.
How do I earn rewards points?
Rewards points are given to employees for:
How do I redeem my rewards points?
Select Browse Rewards, and search for your favorite products.
- If you find an item you like, you can click Wish List to review it later.
- To order an item, select Add to Cart and the item(s) will be shipped to your home address unless you request a different address.
What if I forget my account password?
- Go to the Rewards Program website.
- Select the Forgot Password link below the green Login button on the sign-in page. Your login information will be sent to you via email.
- Or contact the Rewards Program helpline at 800-875-8284 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. EST.
How do I search by category or point value?
- Select Browse Rewards.
- To view a category, such as Jewelry, select it on the left menu. There are subcategories available such as Men's Jewelry and Women's Jewelry.
- To view items in a specific point range, select a category, then type values in the Min and Max boxes on the Filter menu on the left side, such as Min = 0 and Max = 15,000. Select Apply after typing the values. The filter will continue to be active if you view a different category, such as appliances, until you select Reset.
- To sort items, use the pull-down Sort menu found under the Reset box in the left menu bar to select either Points: Highest First or Points: Lowest First.
What rewards are given for service awards?
- Milestone anniversaries are recognized with a certificate of appreciation, service pin and Rewards Program points.
- When you reach one of the service anniversary milestones shown below, points will automatically be deposited into your Rewards Program account on the day of your anniversary and you will receive a notification email.
|Years of Service
What rewards are given to new employees?
- As of January 1, 2014, new employees are given 3,000 points after 90 days of employment and an additional 3,000 points after 270 days.
What rewards are given for wellness incentive activities?
What rewards are given to retirees?
- Retirees are awarded points based on the last anniversary milestone achieved.
- Retirees have 90 days to redeem their points.
Can I view when and why I earned rewards points?
- Yes. Select My Account to view a detailed breakdown of points awarded, points redeemed, and the reason (such as Service Awards or Wellness). To view the award date and specifics (such as 10 Years of Service or Wellness Q3 2016), click Select next to the point value.
How do I use an eGift Card?
- You may redeem reward points for eGift cards which are an email version of plastic gift cards. For example, a $50 amazon.com gift card may redeemed for 15,863 points.
- eGift cards may be used by shopping online at a retailer's websites, or by shopping at a retailer's physical location, if applicable.
- Access eGift cards on your smartphone or by email. Please note the eGift card may come directly from the retailer and not Incentive Services, or appear in your spam messages.
Is there a time limit to use my reward points?
- Active employees have no time limit to redeem points. You can wait and let points accumulate over time if you desire.
- Employees who leave County employment have 90 days to use their points.
Can I use a portion of my points and keep the rest for later?
- Yes. You can use all or some of your points at one time.
Can I buy more than one item?
- Yes. You can buy as many items as you choose as long as the total point value does not exceed the points available.
Can I add cash to the point total to buy a gift at a higher level?
- No. It is not an option to add your own cash to the rewards points that you have accrued.
Can I "cash out" my points and get money instead of gifts?
- No. It is not an option to convert points into cash.
Can I donate my points to someone or combine points from two accounts?
- No. It is not an option to donate points or combine points with someone else's.
Can I order by phone instead of online?
- Yes. To place an order by phone, call the 24-hour order line at 800-337-8915 and specify that you are with Pinellas County.
Are my rewards points taxed?
- Per IRS guidelines, taxes are NOT assessed on rewards points for new employees, service awards and retirement.
- Per IRS guidelines, taxes are assessed on rewards points for wellness incentives only. The points are taxed at 70% of the value which is the industry average. This cash value is added to your gross pay for calculating taxes and then removed from your net pay since it is not cash. (For cash election, the incentive amount would be taxed at 100% of the value.)
Are free e-Cards available?
- Yes. The Rewards Program site provides access to free electronic greeting cards for birthdays, congratulations and thank yous.
- The cards may be personalized and emailed to your co-workers, family or friends.
- Select e-Cards from the menu.
Still have questions?
- Select Program Info on the Rewards Program website.
- Contact the Rewards Program helpline at 800-875-8284 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. EST and ask for Customer Service.
- Contact Human Resources at 727-464-3367 or by email, and ask for Rewards Program assistance.
Return to top