Personnel Board - Unified Personnel System
The Personnel Board, part of the Unified Personnel System, was established in 1975 by a special legislative act (Personnel Act) of the Florida Legislature. The seven members serve two-year terms .
To access archived agendas from previous years, please contact Human Resources at (727) 464-3367 or by email.
- Adoption and amendment of rules and regulations for the administration of the Unified Personnel System in accordance with the legislative act
- Appointment (and removal) of the Director of Human Resources
- Approving Personnel Rules, pay plan adjustments, reclassification of positions and pay grade changes in accordance with the legislative act
- Hearing and determining appeals and complaints concerning the administration of the act
- Investigations concerning the enforcement of the act
- Requiring observance of the provisions of the act and the resulting rules and regulations
Return to top